MEN AS ALLIES COHORT PROGRAM
Looking for more accountability and structure in your programming as you role out education to your aspiring male allies?
Our Men as Allies cohort program provides the accountability and reinforcement needed to develop your leaders and foster lasting change.
The Men as Allies cohort program is a 3+ session series of learnings for cohorts, with specific action items between sessions for accountability and reinforcement of the session learnings, and a final certificate and graduation for leaders who complete the program.
Cohorts can dig into any of the following topics:
What is included in the program?
- 3+ virtual facilitated workshops, on any of the topics shared above or covered in our program offerings. Workshops can be scheduled at your preferred cadence.
- Specific assignments between sessions for accountability and reinforcement of the session learnings.
- A Program Graduation session where cohort members identify the areas they want to work on, share about their progress, and work on their roadmap for continued learning.
- A certificate and Linkedin badge for leaders who complete the program.
- Lifetime access to all recorded workshops for participants