DEI & INCLUSIVE LEADERSHIP SPEAKER
Julie Kratz is a highly-acclaimed TEDx speaker, author, executive coach, and inclusive leadership trainer producing real results across corporate America.
After experiencing many career “pivot points” of her own, Julie started Next Pivot Point to teach leaders how to be more inclusive.
Julie is the author of 6 books on inclusion and allyship, and her certifications include:
- MBA, Kelley School of Business at Indiana University
- Certified Master Coach
- Certified Unconscious Bias Trainer
Inclusive Leadership & Allyship Speaker Topics
Book Julie Kratz as the inclusive leadership speaker for your live or virtual leadership event, keynote address, breakout, or workshop.
The Allyship Journey: From Individual Actions to Systemic Change
In this highly interactive and actionable presentation, learn:
- Why inclusive leadership is the most sustainable competitive advantage during times of uncertainty
- 10 practices inclusive leaders can use to drive systemic change
- 3 proven tools and assessments to hold leaders accountable to inclusive behavior change
Lead Like An
With research from Julie’s book Lead Like an Ally, we’ll discuss proven strategies for successful diversity and inclusion. Learn:
- Why we need allies for diversity and inclusion
- What allies do to support others different
- 3 key strategies to lead like an ally regardless of your role or position in an organization
The question we get asked most is “How do I implement change in my organization”? In this workshop, we’ll discuss:
- Understanding your organization’s starting point
- Fixing the systems
- Giving people resources needed to lead inclusively
Hear From Our Attendees
“Learning what Allyship really means in terms of mentorship, advocacy, and personal development was something I felt I could connect with in the consistency of small steps.”
“As a facilitator Julie was wonderful. She made the topics align with real life scenarios to show how her simple suggestions can be implemented into our daily lives.”
Ready To Inspire Your Audience Towards Positive Change?
- Allyship in Action: 10 Strategies for Living Inclusively, plus a comprehensive Workbook
- Little Allies
- Lead Like an Ally: A Journey Through Corporate America with Proven Strategies to Facilitate Inclusion
- One: How Male Allies Support Women for Gender Equality
- Pivot Point: How to Build a Winning Career Game Plan for Mid-Career Women
- Charlotte Wants a BFF