Leading DEI in an organization can be a uniquely challenging and sometimes lonely role. In this young and rapidly evolving field, we need our allies.
Join your DEI and HR peers and Inclusive Leadership Consultant Julie Kratz to gain expertise on all of your DEI questions and initiatives and network with likeminded peers.
You are not alone if you’re thinking…
How do I get more people at my organization engaged in DEI?
How do I implement impactful, lasting change at my organization?
What are other people and organizations doing most successfully?
This cohort program is approved for 18 professional development credits toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification.
What is included in the program?
- 2 one hour meetings per month – 1 group training and 1 group coaching session with Julie Kratz
- Self-guided learning modules as pre-work before each group training covering:
- Communicating Effectively with DiSC
- Leading with Authenticity
- Setting Healthy Boundaries
- Practicing Mindfulness
- Leveraging Cultural Intelligence
- Building a DEI Strategy
- Measuring DEI
- Maximizing Support from Leadership
- Acting as Allies
- Monthly 30 minute 1:1 coaching
- Additional monthly assignments between meetings.
- Access to the Lead Like an Ally and Unpacking Racism online trainings (a $700 value) for deeper learning on key concepts.
- Lifetime access to all content
Fostering inclusion is a journey, and you do not have to do it alone. At Next Pivot Point, we believe in the power of allies.
Investment for the DEI Changemakers group and program is $10,000
Submit your interest form here
Who can you expect to find in the Changemakers peer group?
DEI professionals and leaders
HR, People, Talent, or Culture folks who lead DEI in an organization
ERG leaders, DEI Committee / Council leaders, or Executive sponsors